Company Name :
A Major HVAC Trading Company
6 - 10 Years
Job Location :
Sharjah, United Arab Emirates
HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
Business Development Manager
Job Type :
HVAC, Applied, strategy, "Team management", "P&L Management", “Branding & Marketing strategy”
• Product knowledge of fire-rated ductwork, Fire-rated dampers, Acoustics accessories, Louvers is a must.
• Must have existing contacts with key consultants like WSP, ATKINS, ARCADIS etc within the MEP division to list products are part of their preferred vendor list
• Engineer/ MBA with at least 8 to 10 years of experience in a similar role with extensive knowledge in the HVAC sector, construction, building service project management or similar industry with regard to sales channels and distribution
• Strong sales & marketing background and sound understanding of technical products (mainly applied) is critical
• Substantial P &L accountability, expertise in business development, client relationship, product- and market development
• Ability to link organizational success with client satisfaction and profitability
• Track record of tenure and achievement in high accountability and multinational business environments
• Ability to understand commercial and technical needs of clients
• Experience of working in international and multicultural environment is preferable
• Ability to manage a team of individuals to effectively deliver objectives
• Strong network of business contacts
• Previous work experience in UAE (assigned territory) is preferred – Other GCC countries experience is also welcome.
• Very strong English speaking and writing skills
· Mechanical Engineer with valid UAE Driving License
Offered Salary :
Job Description :
• Managing the overall day to day Sales Department and sales target for UAE.
• Reporting to management with periodic reports: Weekly and Monthly Sales Report, Quarterly Sales Report including forecast.
• Responsible for sales and marketing activities in UAE and ensure the achievement of Country sales target.
• Provide with annual projected sales targets and present a roadmap plan to achieve it.
• Meet with consultants and undertake planning and processes to get CVS listed as a pre-approved vendor with MEP consultants
• Contribute to increase market share in UAE.
• Engage with key customers
• Identify and follow-up new business opportunities
• Analyze and read customer needs, competitor moves and market trends and draw the right short term/tactical but also strategic and long term conclusions for UAE market
• Develop sales strategy for UAE market
• Maintain and build up relationships and networks with the relevant decision makers beyond direct customers
• Ensure profits are protected and enhanced through evaluating the financial aspects of the business
• Build, select, lead, manage, develop and motivate a healthy strong team
Company Profile :
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions