careersbay [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : 2017sd
• Managing the overall day to day Sales Department and sales target for UAE.
• Reporting to management with periodic reports: Weekly and Monthly Sales Report, Quarterly Sales Report including forecast.
• Responsible for sales and marketing activities in UAE and ensure the achievement of Country sales target.
• Provide with annual projected sales targets and present a roadmap plan to achieve it.
• Meet with consultants and undertake planning and processes to get CVS listed as a pre-approved vendor with MEP consultants
• Set sales team goals and targets.
• Contribute to increase market share in UAE.
• Engage with key customers and work together with Sales personnel to ensure to success of sales lead
• Identify and follow-up new business opportunities
• Analyze and read customer needs, competitor moves and market trends and draw the right short term/tactical but also strategic and long term conclusions for UAE market
• Develop sales strategy for UAE market
• Maintain and build up relationships and networks with the relevant decision makers beyond direct customers
• Ensure profits are protected and enhanced through evaluating the financial aspects of the business
• Build, select, lead, manage, develop and motivate a healthy strong team
• Develop, support and regularly monitor review of sales team performance in UAE
We suggest you to update your resume before you send your application .
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>