careersbay [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : ksa/sbm017
• Under general direction, establishes the company’s presence in the Service business in the geographic market covered by the Branch. Drives share growth across all segments of the market while meeting profitability targets and sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction. External Relationships: The Branch Manager scans local market conditions, identifies current and prospective market segments, and organizes resources to secure and deliver business in order to meet market share, revenue and profitability goals. Successfully executing this market leadership role involves developing and sustaining relationships by being actively involved in the local community and industry organizations, charity organizations, and face-to-face networking with Building Owners, Mechanical contractors, Real Estate Leaders, Business and Professional Leaders, and Local and Regional Governmental Leaders.
• Increases the company’s share across local market segments to establish company leadership and sustain business growth. Develops and executes short and long-term Branch business plans, business growth. Develops and executes short and long-term Branch business plans .Produces accurate forecasts for Branch’s financial objectives.
• Manages Branch assets (people, financial and material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals,. community business, governmental and professional leadership; establishing relationships
• Leads Branch efforts to identify, secure and retain customers by actively networking with community business, governmental and professional leadership; establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
• Drives account management principles and assesses potential customers and opportunities. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans. Ensures the development and maintenance of Account Plans.
• Builds a Branch climate that energizes team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and exceed Branch performance targets.
• Oversees Branch financial management following the policies and standards of the company and with a stewardship that creates long-term viability for the Branch.
• Establishes collaborative relationships across the Region and wider Service Business in order to maximize the company performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of successful practices used by other Branches and Regions
• Monitors customer satisfaction and takes action to address satisfaction issues in a prompt and non-defensive manner.
• Builds and leads the Branch team following the company human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member
• Acts and manages the Branch with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; complies with all legal regulations.
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work instructions or communicated in training
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies
- Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>