careersbay [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : asm/ksa017
• Leads the sales team of an assigned area or multi-branch sales teams
• Responsibility for the financial performance of the sales team by setting strategic goals and plans, which are consistent with overall business objectives.
• Develops and coaches the sales team to deliver the appropriate business plan through the use of sales programs, methods and tools.
• Implements & maintains sales management best practices to set the standards for excellent sales performance.
• Leads a team of Senior Sales individual contributors or Sales Managers
• Develops an annual sales plan & budget consistent with the BA and business plan, e.g. profit, growth and marketing goals.
• Compiles and submits accurate and timely sales pipeline and forecast data that allow effective business planning.
• Analyzes market opportunities, develops and implements strategies to maximize margins while increasing market share.
• Compares actual current business performance to market opportunity size and creates plans to close gap.
• Leads sales team to fully understand all the company’s sales tools, processes & methodologies.
• Is responsible for the full regular and compliant use of The Company’s sales tools, processes & methodologies.
• Provides sign off & final confirmation on new proposals and bids issued by Sales Representatives prior to customer presentation.
• Leads sales team to optimize terms & conditions that impact Accounts Receivable (A/R) and assures full compliance with the company’s financial standards.
• Set clear, motivational goals to encourage the sales team to meet or exceed the sales plan.
• Ensure that resources and core skill competencies are available and developed that meet the requirements of the business both now and for future growth.
• Recruits, hires, and retains sales staff.
• Ensures performance management for sales staff, e.g. agree upon clear performance expectations, deliver performance reviews and establish development plans for direct reports teaming with the appropriate matrix functional manager.
• Manage individual performance and implement changes when needed to increase team effectiveness. Ensures a consistent level of coaching.
• Ensure effective communication channels are maintained with all staff.
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>