careersbay [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : jeddah2017
• Full P&L responsibility for Refrigeration covering multiple branches.
• Serve as an active member of the BA regional leadership team including providing area specific performance information in an accurate and timely fashion, and working with and supporting other area leaders to share resources and approaches as needed to maximize revenues and profitability (sharing success approaches, problem-solving, coaching and mentoring).
• Under general direction, leads, develops and coaches the refrigeration operational & sales management team to deliver the business plan (revenue, executed margin & trade working capital).
• Drive implementation of the BA strategic direction within dedicated geographical area.
• Demonstrate and maintain in depth knowledge of local organization & market(s) as a basis for sound business decisions
• Develops the overall country business through leveraging cross BA sales opportunities and optimizing cross BA synergies in order to achieve profitability objectives and deliver plan while sustaining high levels of customer satisfaction and grow their business in line with the Regional Business strategies.
• Develops and maintains relationships with key customers and partners in order to maintain close connection with local market issues.
• Scope : cross-BA - Geographical scope : country
• Develop and execute short- and long-term Country business strategies and plans. Produce accurate forecasts for Branch & Country financial objectives.
• Manage Country assets across the branches (people, financial, material) in a manner that meets or exceeds profitability goals.
• Ensure the implementation and execution of all key business processes and tools and manages cross business area efficiency improvements
• Develop and ensure high performing Branch leadership. Maximize performance through quality staffing, performance management, coaching, development and succession planning of Branch managers.
• Enhance Branch efforts within the country to identify, secure and retain customers by actively networking with key community business, influential governmental and professional leadership; establishing relationships that enhance the local reputation of the company's and the Branch; and ensuring referrals and bid/proposal requests.
• Grows the business by setting and managing an overall country sales strategy. Build a climate of Sales Excellence, characterized by a highly professional sales force across the branches, capable to build a high quality sales pipeline and accurate forecasting and working together on cross selling opportunities.
• Build a climate of Disciplined Execution, that energizes branch team members to provide high quality, cost efficient, customer-directed service and exceed Country and Branch performance and productivity targets.
• Oversee Country financial management following the policies and standards of the company and with a stewardship that creates long-term viability for the country.
• Establish collaborative relationships across the branches in the country and wider regional the company’s business in order to maximize financial performance, provide quality customer service, and take advantage of successful practices used by high performing Branches.
• Monitor customer satisfaction and take action to address satisfaction issues that are escalated in a prompt and non defensive manner.
• Build Branch leadership following the company's human resources policies and standards and providing coaching, development and motivation to bring out the best in each team member and produce future leaders for company.
• Act and manage the country with honesty and integrity, following the highest ethical standards; complies with all local legal regulations.
• Act as a legal manager of the country business entities, as well as country representative towards employee representative bodies. Represents the company and its values in its relationship with major customers, suppliers, commercial and investment groups, professional bodies and authorities and established bodies of employee representation (unions, works councils, EHS councils…)
• Chair the country management committee made of Branch managers and Support leaders to ensure alignment and collaboration between the branches.
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>