• Bachelor’s degree; MBA is optional
• At least 10 years of strong familiarity with HVAC equipment and systems in Air Handling Unit (AHU) product, marketing, applications, or sales
• Must have demonstrable business management skills in a product management environment and must be technically savvy, possessing strong knowledge of field and business practices relating to the identified products for HVAC equipment and systems in Air Handling Unit (AHU)
• Proficiency in Microsoft Suite Applications (Word, Excel, and PowerPoint) as well as Internet software and E-mail
• Ability to travel is required 20%
• Experience with financial statements
• Presenting to Executives
• Ability to envision and introduce creative tools for fast and effective interaction with the field combining high technical complexity and commercial interests in a seamless and user-friendly manner would be a significant plus.
Offered Salary :
Job Description :
Job Purpose & Scope
The Air Handling Product Manager is responsible for Product Management of the Air Handling Systems based in KSA. Provides leadership in product management and programs to support market development. This position leads the AHU (Air Handling Unit) Product Line activities in alignment with strategies while creating value with our product offerings.
Builds and directs a diverse and engaged workforce. Develops and motivates people in an effort to drive performance and retention.
General Product Management
Track revenue, costs, profitability, warranty, and all other relevant Key Performance Indicators of product line with a deep understanding of the profit and loss levers.
Product & Strategy Roadmap
Responsible for managing product(s) – identifying and implementing actions related to competitive positioning opportunities and identifying product gaps
Company Profile :
Contact Person : Careersbay
Industry : Recruitment
Careersbay.com is a platform where employers and job seekers can find the best Recruitment Solutions