Johnson Controls [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : jci/trainer
Job Title: Regional Trainer & Tech Support
POSITION PURPOSE AND NATURE
Delivers training on Refrigeration and HVAC related topics to service technicians and customers under the guidance of Learning and Development. Provides technical support to Service teams across the region in identifying technical issues, root causes and working on the resolutions. Also a subject matter expert for technical training.
A. PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Deliver technical training across the region following the L&D schedule.
2. Provide technical support and OJT coaching to the Countries/branches.
B. DUTIES (INSTRUCTOR):
1. Delivers assigned learning sessions, which may include live classroom sessions, web-based learning sessions (synchronous or asynchronous), and on-the-job training. Flexes instruction and facilitation style and approach to fit the needs of the audience, the content, and the technology.
2. Facilitates learning of materials, processes, systems that have advanced level content and/or facilitate learning in multiple areas of expertise.
3. Develops subject matter expertise in new technology, products, or processes and serves as a subject matter expert in the development of learning materials for these new areas using the Global Learning & Development Process (GLDP).
4. Arranges for an appropriate learning environment for the presentation of material, which may include room arrangement, audio-visual equipment, technical equipment, web access, hand-outs, etc.
5. Measures results of technical training using appropriate methods for determining participant reaction, amount of learning, and ability to demonstrate new skills in the classroom setting.
6. Evaluates the on-the-job effectiveness of former class participants as appropriate.
7. Provides constructive feedback to learners on their understanding of new materials and their performance in the classroom.
8. Maintain and upgrade lab equipment and computers used in training.
9. Understand the Refrigeration & HVAC training needs in the countries/branches.
10. Help identify SMEs and potential Trainers internal and external for the respective programs.
11. Other duties as assigned by the supervisor.
B. DUTIES (TECHNICAL):
1. Provides technical support to Service teams across the region in identifying technical issues, root causes and working on the resolutions.
2. Provide onsite technical support and customer interface within the region on sites requiring specialized skills.
3. Provide technical advice and guidance on all technical issues in Refrigeration and HVAC in Asia.
4. Work with the local service operations team on trouble-shooting and problem resolution including hands-on involvement where needed.
5. Assist in the creation of the annual training schedule for the region.
C. KEY PERFORMANCE INDICATORS:
1. Successful completion of job assistance
2. Learner satisfaction scores
1. Country/branch Service Managers/teams and ME L&D team
1. External vendors or alliances as required
E. REQUIREMENT PROFILE (QUALIFICATIONS/KNOWEDGE AND SKILLS REQUIRED):
1. University Degree in Engineering or Technology or related degree
2. Strong knowledge of Refrigeration and HVAC business and at least 10 years of total experience with specific focus on large-tonnage and centrifugal chillers.
3. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
To Apply Please Log on below link:
Contact Person : Johnson Controls
Industry : HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. We serve these markets through our three business units Building Efficiency Automotive Experience, Power Solutions For more details Please log on to http://middleeast.johnsoncontrols.com
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>