Johnson Controls [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : Johnson Controls 2
Job Title: Sales Executive Qatar
Owns the Johnson Controls’ Building Efficiency value proposition to customers by continuously optimizing the link between the customer’s operational and business objectives, needs and requirements and the Johnson Controls’ solutions in order to provide a total value solution and competitive advantage.
• Owns and directs long-term customer relationships/partnerships and fully responsible for customer satisfaction through executing the sales process.
• Seeks out, qualifies and closes large & more complex new sales opportunities, with a specific focus on new business growth.
• Fully understands & applies knowledge of competitor’s business strategies, products and services to favorably differentiate Johnson Controls from them.
• Creates competitive, high quality and timely estimates, bids, proposals, and cost/benefit analysis. Ensure that new proposals and bids are compliant with Johnson Controls standards & expectations prior to customer presentation. Owns final negotiations on value and impact to the customer’s business in order to close the sale.
• Is responsible for optimizing terms & conditions that impact Accounts Receivable (A/R) and assures full compliance with Johnson Controls’ financial standards.
• Keeps business area (BA) and regional leadership informed of changes in the marketplace and progress on customer status. Calls for assistance from broader Johnson Controls leadership to pro-actively drive the sales process.
• Utilizes applicable sales tools effectively to plan and document progress as well as to increase business growth. Leverages Johnson Controls sales process to close sales quickly.
• Builds & maintains network of contacts, solicits support from and communicates effectively with the broader Johnson Controls organization to promote customer satisfaction whilst respecting Johnson Controls strategies, processes and tools. Refers leads to other business segments
• Participates as a leader in professional organizations and appropriate trade shows.
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually defined.
To Apply please log on to below link
Contact Person : Johnson Controls
Industry : HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. We serve these markets through our three business units Building Efficiency Automotive Experience, Power Solutions For more details Please log on to http://middleeast.johnsoncontrols.com
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>