Johnson Controls [ United Arab Emirates ]
Job ref : johnson Control 2015
Regional Business Director – Airside Products and Offerings; ME
People Soft Title: Regional Business Manager
Reports to: Regional Vice President
Job Purpose & Scope
• Full P&L responsibility for Airside products in the Middle East Region.
• Identify, implement and drive new business initiatives and strategies that will continuously develop
and expand the Airside business profitably, in line with corporate policies and directives.
• Provide the designated Countries with adequate marketing and technical support / sales tools that
will assist each Country/Region in achieving their respective annual business plans.
Scope : S&S – Geographical scope : Middle East / QAE
• Lead the Product Business Management Team driving product strategies across programs.
• Lead the product technical support team for new equipment and aftermarket sales.
• Participates in cross-functional teams with Global LOB, Service and Quality to provide engineering
support to develop and sustain products.
• Drives market share and align vertical integration with Purchasing, Engineering and Manufacturing
• Support overall product planning and CPP strategies.
• Drives the growth of market shares (sales) and EBIT of Airside products line.
• Participates in and support the annual planning process.
• Manages engineering analysis of product designs and system packaging to ensure performance and
reliability of specifications and cost targets are met.
• Supports the development and implementation of engineering changes.
• Oversees the development and maintenance of product promotional literature.
• Manages pricing for the region. Monitor and Control sales price levels through SBS review and
• Gives leadership to the Regional Application Support Team (RAST).
• Develops engineering specifications to reflect the regional needs and Coordinate with the factories
to get them implemented in the factory product designs.
• Identifies opportunities of CI in product design, regional processes and drive CI implementation
plans. Conducts frequent VE and analysis to ensure competitiveness.
• Liaise with Supply Chain Management and key suppliers in securing technically approved
• Interfaces with the Global LOB to analyze, negotiate and optimize the Branch Transfer Price for
• Develops and publish selling multipliers to the Field sales based on the AOP and market prices. If
required, develops Master Price List (MLP) for third party / OEM products.
• Analyzes special requirements and prepares pricing in form of SQ MLPs to field sales.
• Trains the direct sales personnel on products and services. Conducts technical seminars for
• Develops and produce Technical Sales Guides, IOM’s, Spare part lists, P&I diagrams, mechanical and
electrical drawings etc.
• Visit the customers (including contractors, consultants and developers) throughout the ME region,
with field sales during negotiations and tech approvals, as and when deemed necessary.
• Approves promotional Factory visits for Consultants / customers and participate if necessary.
• Owns the preparation and submitting of business reports, including the Sales forecasts and SOP
forecasts for factories.
• Provides ME Special Quotations to the ME field sales to facilitate sales of strategic projects.
- Follow all Health & Safety and Environmental requirements that are defined on work
instructions or communicated in training.
- Follow required emergency prevention and operational controls.
- Report all accidents, occupational illnesses and emergencies.
- Apply, execute and maintain function related quality issues.
• In addition to the above mentioned tasks, other activities and responsibilities may be individually
To Apply Please log on to below link :
Contact Person : Johnson Controls
Industry : HVAC (Heating, Ventilation, & Air Conditioning)
Johnson Controls is a global diversified technology and industrial leader serving customers in more than 150 countries. We serve these markets through our three business units Building Efficiency Automotive Experience, Power Solutions For more details Please log on to http://middleeast.johnsoncontrols.com
Email this Job | Save this Job | Other Jobs from this Company
Apply for this Job >>